- Benchmark Hospitality
- $34,070.00 -61,530.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
36 Sylvan Rd
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is \"to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the \"benchmark\" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The Grounds Person II position performs the manual tasks associated with the maintenance of golf course and resort grounds. This includes the operation of a wide variety of power equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Golf course grounds or landscaping experience preferred.
* Ability to work effectively with others.
* Ability to operate tools, machinery and equipment.
* Must be able to follow directions and perform tasks independently.
* Operates powered equipment in mowing specified golf course areas including: putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and resort ground turf areas.
* Clean and maintain front and main entrance, parking lots and resort grounds and golf course.
* Snow and leaf removal during winter season.
* Will dig trenches for drainage, irrigation or plantings.
* Plants annuals and shrubs, as well as seasonal and ornamental plants.
* Will assist with weed and hedge trimming. Hand syringe greens.
* Waters and fertilizes putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and any other related turf areas.
* Assists with soil plant beds and laying sod.
* Assists in cultivation practices dealing with all turf areas.
* Provide support and assistance with bunker maintenance.
* Performs a variety of labor duties including: trimming, edging, pruning, top-dressing, hazard maintenance, divot repair, and drainage tasks.
* Assists with repairs and maintenance of irrigation systems.
* Maintains ball washers, coolers, course signage, bathrooms, trashcans, course roping, flags, cups, and tee markers.
* Participate as support staff on any special projects.
* Report all abnormalities on the golf course such as damage disease, insects, debris, etc.
* Support other departments as needed and as opportunities arise.
* Assist in all housekeeping duties of the Golf Maintenance facility.
* Must comply with all OSHA and Safety Standards.
Seasonal positions needed April through November. Must be available to work weekends as part of rotating schedule. Currently need 2 FT Seasonal team members.
Associated topics: cleaning, hotel, houseperson, maid, maintenance, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, servidor de lavanderfa, suite, turndown service, wyndham
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...