- Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC
- $25,590.00 -34,360.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
760 County Rd 504
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Wayne
Hilton Garden Inn Wayne is seeking a qualified candidate for theirHouseperson/Public Area Cleaner position. This position is full-time and must be able to work weekends. The Houseperson is responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction by maintaining the cleanliness and general appearance of public areas and corridors of the hotel.
- Stocks room attendant carts with supplies.
- Cleans furniture, elevators, glass, planters, etc. in public areas such as lobby, pool and public restrooms.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Picks up trash from parking lot and outdoor areas.
- Tends laundering machines to clean articles such as rags, wiping cloth, towels, sheets and other linen.
- Assists with various housekeeping and maintenance duties.Assists with shuttle service.
- Customer Service- Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service and assistance. Respond to special requests from guests. Delivers cribs, roll-awaybeds, extra linen or other special guest requests items to guest rooms.
- Team Work- Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Upholds organizational values. Assists with preventative cleaning programs as assigned. Assists with the transportation of soiled linen containers and clean linen carts. Removes trash and dirty linen from room attendant carts.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality. Maintains cleanliness of storage and laundry rooms. Rotates linen and replenishes storeroom supplies. Spot cleans walls, carpets, light fixtures, etc.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards and completes work within a timely manner. Completes tasks within approved budget and time.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses chemicals and equipment properly. Wears gloves while handling soiled linen. Responsible for any assigned keys and for following key control policies. Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
- Dependability- Is consistently at work and on time. Arrives at scheduled meetings and appointments on time. Is able to meet the demands of the industry with regard to working holidays and weekends.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily. Asks for and offers help when needed. Check with supervisor upon completion of shift before leaving for the day.
- Compliance- Report all lost and found articles to supervisor. Reports equipment problems to maintenance.
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. One year previous housekeeping experience is a plus Must have valid drivers license, and acceptable driving history subject to company approval..
At Buffalo Lodging, we are committed to keeping our most important assets- our employees- healthy, happy and productive. To achieve this, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time employees that includes the following:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
Associated topics: cleaner, guest room, housekeeping, laundry attendant, maintenance, resort, sands, servidor de lavanderfa, suite, turndown attendant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...