- Cape Cod Healthcare
3 Gordon Pl
* Must be courteous to patients, visitors, physicians, volunteers, and other employees of the organization.
* Under the general supervision of the E.S. Manager or E.S. personnel placed in charge, is responsible for the following duties:
* Cleans patient rooms/ancillary areas as assigned within the hospital and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to: discharge cleaning, chemical usage, terminal cleaning, or cleaning, floor care and refinishing, dry and wet mopping, vacuuming, carpet extraction, dusting, baseboard cleaning.
* Maintains cleaning equipment in proper condition.
* Stocks assigned areas with clean linen.
* Removes small quantities of snow and salts walks in immediate entrances.
* Replaces easily accessible light bulbs as needed.
* Dust/damp mop floors in corridors, entrances, stairwells, and other areas as assigned.
* Collects all trash: infectious, regular, recyclable, and soiled linen.
* Picks up and delivers E.S. supplies and food service items.
* Moves equipment and furniture.
* Operates power tool equipment.
* Washes walls and ceilings.
* Changes curtain, draperies, cubical curtains, and shower curtains.
* Shampoos furniture, carpets mats, etc.
* Strips, refinishes, burnishes floors.
* Responsible for adhering to established standards of courtesy.
* Interior vent and light fixture cleaning.
* Replaces call cords, TV cords, light cords as needed.
* Safely completes work tasks and reduces risk to others.
* Must wear facility provided identification badge.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to understand simple instructions.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...