* Ability to read and speak English and or Spanish and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. * Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals * Ability to apply good judgment at all times. * Ability to understand and follow guidelines, procedures and company standards.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. * The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. * While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. * Associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography.
* No prior experience or training necessary.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The housekeeping attendant position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
* Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. * Job functions to include cleaning assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures. * Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use. Stocking carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management. * Reporting all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and or manager. * Reporting any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and management. * Accommodating and assisting guest requests whenever possible * Ensuring guest and associate safety at all times. * Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
* Assisting to clean any areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include but not limited to associate break room, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas. * Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness. * And any other duties as requested by the management team.
Associated topics: cleaner, condo, guest room, house, planchador de lavanderia, resort, room attendant, servidor de lavanderfa, turndown service, white
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.