HOUSEKEEPER-WHEATRIDGE PARK CARE CENTER-LIBERAL, KANSAS
Our formula for achieving our unusual level of success is rather simple; we engage in an unwavering pursuit of excellence and recruit and retain the highest caliber professionals who share our principles and reflect our core values of Integrity; Respect & Compassion; Ownership, Accountability & Responsibility; Teamwork; Excellence in Performance; and Humility.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The purpose of the housekeeper is to perform day to day activities outlined by the Housekeeping Department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations to maintain a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for our residence.
Equipment and Supply Management
* Use only equipment trained on in a safe manner * Uses items and materials based on requirements to ensure the facility is maintained in a clean and safe manner for the residents. * Informs supervisor of supplies and equipment needs to meet the day to day operational needs of the facility and residents. * Report any defective equipment to supervisor
* Maintain the confidentiality of all residence PHI. * Report any complaints made by residents to the Director of Nursing. * Knock Before Entering the resident's room * Resepct personal and proerty rights
Safety and Sanitation
* Applies health and safety regulations and policies that relate to own position; including exposure to blood or bodily fluids. * Maintains/follows knowledge of safety issues. * Reports unsafe working situations to appropriate authorities.
* Attend Annual in-service training programs such as; OSHA, TB, HIPAA, Abuse Prevention, Safety, Infection Control, ect. * Attend and participate in orientation programs as necessary. * Participate in an in service training program prior to performing tasks that involve potential exposure to blood of body fluids.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
* Great developmental and growth opportunities * Competitive wages * Education Reimbursement- Up to $2,500 annually! * Employee Referral Bonus- $250 for each referral! * A culture that is \"Committed to Kindness\" * Health and Welfare Benefits: * Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays * Medical, Dental, Vision * Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts * Employee Assistance Program * Company paid Basic Life Insurance ($25,000) for all full tiime employees! * Voluntary benefits including Life/AD&D Insurance, STD, LTD, Critical Care & Accident Insurance * 401K
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.