- Household Staffing
- $34,070.00 -61,530.00/year*
97 Maple Ln
Housekeeper for High-Profile Family in Manhattan, New York
Private family seeks a full-time Housekeeper for their Upper East Side home and Bridgehampton home . The ideal candidate will be flexible with their time. In the summer months, the Housekeeper will spend most of their work time in the Hamptons. The summer schedule will rotate between working Wednesday-Sunday and Monday-Friday depending on the needs of the Principals. Once a week the Housekeeper may be required to return to Manhattan to work in their home in the city. During the winter months, you would work only in Manhattan. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Housekeeper in a high-end home. The family has a sweet and friendly small dog so you must be pet friendly! Additionally, you must enjoy being around children as the family has one 7-year old daughter.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Childcare: Childcare friendly
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping Required
- Laundry: Family Laundry,Hand Wash Delicates,
- Ironing: : Clothing and Linens
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office,Etc.
- Driving: Car Available for Position
- Pert Care: Letting the dog out/occasional walking of the dog
- Work Hours: See Job description
- Languages: English
- Experience: Professional Formal In Home Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass Stringent Background Investigation
- Communicate via text/daily messages
- Ability to work later
- Ability to work independently
- Positive Thinker
- Self Starter
- High Energy Level
- Salary: DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
Loading some great jobs for you...