- $25,590.00 -34,360.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
359 Pleasant Run Rd
About This Job
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest's experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
* Long hours sometimes required.
* Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
The ideal candidate will:
* Love the look and smell of clean rooms, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
* Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and enjoy participating in a team environment.
* Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
* Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
* Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
* Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
* Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* 401K retirement plan
* Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
* Employee Assistance Program
* Specific plans for specific positions
Associated topics: condo, guest room attendant, hotel, housekeeping, houseperson, maintenance, resort, room, sands, servidor de lavanderfa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...