Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
* Ensures assigned areas are clean, sanitary, and aseptic by scouring, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, using germicides, and dusting.
* Responsible for clean work station and equipment.
* Must effectively interact with patients and health team members while maintaining quality standards.
* Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served.
* Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
* Participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
* Will stand or walk for duration of work shift.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior housekeeping experience.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.