Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
* Keep the venue safe and clean at all time, including by not limited to: clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, mirrors, doors and walls of restrooms, keep all guest facing area free of trash, restock restroom paper materials and hygiene products as needed.
* Keep work areas neat and orderly, clean equipment and assist with other cleaning duties as assigned.
* Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
* Practice professional concert radio etiquette.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
* Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+.
* Must have reliable transportation
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and overnight shift.