Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Housekeeper at our property Pinehirst RV Resort in Old Orchard Beach. The successful candidates will conduct and participate in the regular housekeeping of the resort for the betterment of the guests' experience. This position pays $11.00 per hour.
Job Duties include:
* Clean office, clubhouse, public access areas, and models as directed; this includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal * Clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests * Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to ELS standards * Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies * Provide assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed * Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, vacant/rental homes to Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor * Assist with clean-up at community sponsored resident activities and functions * May be required to drive motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies * Assist Resort Manager with resident inquiries in a timely, professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner, i.e. exhibiting patience and concern * Work closely with management and the maintenance staff in developing an integral team at the property site * Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor * Remain professional in attitude at all times * Perform other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent * 1-3 years experience in a housekeeping role as well as knowledge of cleaning supplies and products * Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details * Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance * Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
* Required fields
Attach resume orPaste resume
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) orpaste resume
Paste your resume here orattach resume file
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*
Do you have a high school diploma or the equivalent?*
* - No answer --YesNo
How many years of experience do you have in this field or operating in this role?*
* - No answer --None1-33-55+
Would you be willing to work on the weekend or after hours if necessary?*
* - No answer --YesNo
Are you a current or previous employee of ELS, or related to anybody who currently works for ELS?*
* - No answer --YesNo
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more.
Decline to answerFemaleMale
Decline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino
Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
* A \"disabled veteran\" is one of the following: * a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or * a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
* A \"recently separated veteran\" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service. * An \"active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran\" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense. * An \"Armed forces service medal veteran\" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I IDENTIFY AS ONE OR MORE OF THE CLASSIFICATIONS OF PROTECTED VETERAN LISTED ABOVE
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities.i To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us ifyou have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Blindness * Deafness * Cancer * Diabetes * Epilepsy * Autism * Cerebral palsy * HIV/AIDS * Schizophrenia * Muscular dystrophy * Bipolar disorder * Major depression * Multiple sclerosis (MS) * Missing limbs or partially missing limbs * Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) * Obsessive compulsive disorder * Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair * Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Please check one of the boxes below:
YES, I HAVE A DISABILITY (or previously had a disability)
NO, I DON'T HAVE A DISABILITY
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER
Your NameToday's Date
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures,providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
iSection 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Associated topics: guest room attendant, hotel, houseperson, janitorial, laundry attendant, maid, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, resort, servidor de lavanderfa, suite attendant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.