The Clinical Housekeeper performs a variety of housekeeping duties in maintaining public and patient areas of the facility in an orderly and sanitary condition. The Clinical Housekeeper operates equipment and utilizes supplies in general cleaning tasks.
Cleaning/maintenance of patient room and public areas
* Provides daily cleaning of occupied and discharged patient/surgical rooms and general work area.
* Cleans route to maintain sanitary, dust free environment, includes but is not limited to: spot cleaning carpets and furniture, clean spills, ledges, pipes, shelves, room furnishings and mirrors, toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks, and dispensers.
* Monitors Teletrac system for discharges and proceeds to perform the following tasks which include but are not limited to: remove all equipment including utensils and linen ( not IV bags those must be removed by nurse), cleans and disinfects entire bed unit and makes bed, receives instruction from Department related to special rooms as needed (speed is essential when providing these).
* Polishes stainless steel and chrome fixtures/trim, cleans/disinfects bed units when needed or requested by supervisor, wipes down fire extinguishers, wheelchairs, soiled linen hampers, utility and pantry cabinets.
* Able to appropriately request repair of maintenance for observed malfunction or broken equipment.
* Able to stock, organize and maintain cleanliness of carts/closets according to department procedure.
* Follows department procedure and notifies Supervisor if and /or when; supplies are low, supplies cause physical problems, supplies are not performing adequately.
* Maintains clean dust free floors in both public and patient areas by dusting, wet moping and vacuuming carpets.
* Cleans and maintains waste receptacles inside and out replacing plastic liners.
* Transport of clean and soiled linen, medical waste and trash.
* Responsible for reporting any safety related incident in a timely fashion through the Midas/RDE tool; attends all safety related training programs; performs work in a safe manner; monitors work environment for possible safety issues and ensures others are also performing work in a safe manner.
* Completes daily assigned tasks and records daily activity.
* Stays current and complies with state and federal regulations/statutes and company policies that impact the employees area of responsibility.
* If required for position, ensures all certifications and/or licenses are up-to-date and valid prior to expiration dates.
* Completes all company mandatory modules and required job specific training in the specified time frame.
High School Diploma or GED- Required
One (1) year previous experience- Preferred
Requisition ID: 2019-4312
Street: 1200 N, Beaver St.
Call Required: No
Full Name: First Last: ALLISON GREGG
Email Address: ...@nahealth.com
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.