- Sun Communities
- $31,720.00 -44,370.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Resort Pool Attendants must maintain a clean and sanitary pool area as well as ensure that all safety equipment is present at and around the pool area at all times.
- Tests and balances pool chemicals. Documents as required by state and local regulations. Tests water and adds chemicals as needed
- Monitors and adjusts pool temperature as directed
- Cleans and vacuums pool. Cleans skimmer baskets. Back washs pool filters. Skims pool with skimmer as needed
- Monitors individuals entering and leaving the pool area. Ensures state capacity is not exceeded
- Ensures pool bathrooms are clean, stocked with supplies and free of standing water
- Ensures all posted pool rules are being adhered to
- Ensures safety equipment is present and in working order. Check first aid kit for needed supplies on daily basis
- Sweeps pool deck and all surrounding areas daily
- Straightens pool furniture regularly, ensuring that furniture is clean and in working order at all times
- Cleans clubhouse and surrounding common areas as needed
- Gardens and pulls weeds in commons areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and the internet
- Flexibility to work events during non-business hours
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at SunRV Resorts nationwide
Associated topics: aide, hotel, house, housekeeping, houseperson, ihg, janitorial, laundry attendant, room attendant, sands
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...