We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We're the vacation heroes-giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, you're more than just a housekeeper, you're a keeper of the house.
What We're Looking For:
We're searching for new employees who are excited to embody our values every day as part of the team.
What You'll Do:
* Create a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring homes are cared for and cleaned to Vacasa standard * Note any damages to homes and create maintenance tickets as necessary * Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products * Maintain hot tubs; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
The Skills You'll Need:
* Reliable transportation * Summer availability (April 1 through October 1) * Weekend availability * Attention to detail * Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa standard * Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds * Comfortable working with computers and the Internet
* $15.00/hourly ($18.00/hourly between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
What you'll get
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match * Employee Assistance Programs * Vacation Time * Paid Sick Leave * Employee discounts * All of the equipment you'll need to be successful * Smart Phone * Great colleagues and culture
Associated topics: cleaner, house, housekeeping, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, pool attendant, servidor de lavanderfa, suite, suite attendant, turndown attendant, white
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.