Located in beautiful, historic Georgetown Texas, Wesleyan Homes has served Central Texas since 1962. Since then, Wesleyan Homes has built a new generation of facilities while continuing its rich reputation for providing incomparable services to senior adults.
Wesleyan Homes enjoys an excellent reputation for quality care and it is due in part to the dedication, spirit and loyalty of our employees.
We offer exceptional benefits such as 401K and medical.
* Prior knowledge of housekeeping duties preferred
* Able to read and write with clarity, sufficient to follow instructions, identify materials from their labels and understand their directions for use.
* Stands, stoops, lifts heavy material, bends, pushes, pulls and walks short distances during the work day
* Subject to handling contaminated articles
* Some weekend and holidays required
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Maintain clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for residents and staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION / DUTIES:
* Dust and polish furniture and light fixtures
* Empty and clean trash containers
* Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
* Clean toilets, sinks, metal fixtures and fittings
* Wipe down glass surfaces
* Make up beds and change linens as required
* Sweep and mop floors
* Clean handrails, baseboards and walls
* Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
* Monitor and report necessary repairs and replacements
* Clean, organize and restock cart at end of the sift
* Follow all company safety and security procedures giving attention to safe environmental conditions of resident rooms and all other areas
* Economical use of supplies
* Keep Director of Housekeeping informed of any unusual situations
* Maintain Relias classes.
* Other duties as assigned